On the launch of the new member of the Audi Q Family, the Audi Q8, the CAR ASYST App now also supports the official vehicle data of AUDI AG’s new SUV.
All new features of CAR ASYST version 2.6.4 at a glance:
- NEW: support of the new Audi Q8 (AU58X)
- NEW: configurations can be opened directly from an e-mail with CAR ASYST
- NEW: new look for the vehicle report
Vehicle data of the new Audi Q8
When the new member of the Audi Q Family, the Audi Q8, is launched, the official vehicle data of the SUV will already be supported by CAR ASYST. Consult our website for details of all other supported vehicles.
Opening configurations directly with the CAR ASYST App
From the new release 2.6.4, configurations sent by e-mail can be opened directly with the CAR ASYST App. This ensures you even faster and more effective vehicle diagnostics with the CAR ASYST App. To use this feature, proceed as follows:
- Open the e-mail with the configuration (1)
- Click the file and select CAR ASYST (2)
- The configuration is automatically stored at the right location* (3)
- Using the main menu item “Measured Value Configuration ” (4), you can call up the file just loaded using the folder icon (5), or you can search for a file independently on the Android system using the “Browse” button (6)
* with preinstalled e-mail app on a Samsung device (Gmail, Yahoo)
Improved vehicle report display
In the new release of the CAR ASYST App, there is no more inconvenient separation of the information in the vehicle report. Instead the information is shown more clearly.
Download the CAR ASYST App Release 2.6.4 from Google Play Store.