With launch of the new Audi A7, the CAR ASYST App already supports the official vehicle data. Inter alia, the current CAR ASYST Version 2.6.0 now provides the function “Adjust Headlights”.
The highlights of the current CAR ASYST Version 2.6.0 at a glance:
• Vehicle data of the new Audi A7
• New function – “Adjust Headlights”
• Display of HV battery charge status in the vehicle report and transport mode
• Display of the remaining distance in hybrid vehicles (electric, natural gas, gasoline/diesel)
NEW FUNCTION – Adjust Headlights
In the latest version of the CAR ASYST App you can now also run the “Adjust Headlights” process.
To do so, proceed as follows:
- Creation of the testing and setting conditions (as specified by the manufacturer)
- Turn the light switch to “Headlights” – not to “Auto”
- Close the doors and tailgate and keep them closed throughout the entire testing and setting procedure
- Start the “Adjust Headlights” function with the CAR ASYST App
- Run the headlight setting procedure using the headlight setting device (see Operating Instructions)
- End the “Adjust Headlights” function with the CAR ASYST App
Access to vehicle data of the new A7
With the launch of the new A7, CAR ASYST already supports access to the vehicle data in the new Version 2.6.0. The range of supported vehicles has thus been extended once more.
It’s easy to update your CAR ASYST App: Just go to the Google Play Store.
Other new features of CAR ASYST Version 2.6.0
In the new CAR ASYST Version 2.6.0, the HV battery charge status of certain vehicles is now displayed in the vehicle report and in transport mode.
For hybrid vehicles, the instrument cluster now has two displays for the remaining distance with the particular type of drive train (electric, natural gas, gasoline or diesel). The remaining distance, if available, is now displayed in the vehicle report.