In its latest version 1.3, CAR ASYST APP for Audi after-sales service and repair shops now also supports actuator diagnostics, landscape mode, tablets (ARM based), VAS 5054A VCIs for A3/S3/TT/Q2 analysis and Audi A5 and Q7 e-tron.
CAR ASYST, the mobile system solution for fast initial diagnostics and error detection in Audi after-sales service and repair shops, supports actuator addressing in the current app version 1.3. This means service centers can run targeted actuator diagnostics on a stationary vehicle to validate the functional capability of components.
The presentation of vehicle reports was revised for the current release and now makes it possible to integrate images. Furthermore all windows, such as videos, graphics and measurement values, can optionally be displayed in Landscape mode. Release 1.3 can now be used not only on smartphones but also on ARM-based tablets. CAR ASYST also runs on ServicePad VAS 601 301. The CAR ASYST data package now also contains the vehicle data of the new Audi A5 and the Audi Q7 e-tron.
To extend the range of usable Audi models, owners of the VAS 5054A VCI can now also use these tried and tested devices for vehicle analysis with the CAR ASYST APP. This means that vehicles of the model ranges AU37X (Audi A3/S3/TT/Q2) are also available for analysis.
Release 1.3 – the highlights
• Tablet support (ARM-based)
• AU37X support (Audi A3/S3/TT/Q2) via VAS 5054 adapter/VCI
• Landscape mode (video recording/showing, measurement values)
• Extended vehicle reports (now also with pictures)
• Actuator diagnostics/tests
• Analysis data (IRC log files) for MIB systems on SD card
• New vehicles: A5 and Audi Q7 e-tron
Main areas of implementation for CAR ASYST
• Mobile tool for service technicians and repair shops
• Data logging and fast initial diagnostics
• Error detection for stationary vehicles as well as vehicles on the road
• Service & vehicle test on the forecourt
• Breakdown service
• Engineering and vehicle test
The current version 1.3.1 of CAR ASYT now supports the model ranges A4, Q7, A5, Q7 e-tron as well as A3/S3/TT/Q2.
App version 1.3.1 can be downloaded in the Google Play Store.