CAR ASYST – the app for Audi after-sales service and repair shops is now available (from 30 June 2016) in the Google Play Store in the latest version 1.1.0.
The new version now features the additional function “Set transport mode ”. In addition, details for creating vehicle reports were extended. Version 1.1.0 also supports improved automatic vehicle project detection and contains various troubleshooting options. The current CAR ASYT APP for Android (from 4.2) can now be downloaded free of charge in the Google Play Store.
The CAR ASYST APP supports the new vehicle functions in the current model of the Audi Q7, A4, A5 and soon also of the Q5 as well as all future Audi models with the new A8.
The main advantages of CAR ASYST for repair shops and after-sales service:
• Complete reading out of vehicle data in just 5 seconds.
• Use of existing end devices (smartphones)
• Fast and flexible initial analysis of sporadic errors in service and in vehicle release (repair shops)
• Wireless solution – also perfect for immediate analysis by breakdown and emergency services
• Useful analysis tool with measurement data recording for vehicle and ECU tests